CloudShot is a neat little screen capturing software which is integrated with automatic uploads on some of the most popular services, such as OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, and even Imgur.
CloudShot is also a small GIF recording software with which you can easily record your screen and upload or share images with anyone with ease. Once you install this program, you can simply start using it by pressing Print Screen on your keyboard.
By default, the captured image is saved as a PNG file. You can also capture a window with its contents or even capture any region you like on your desktop. Once you save the image, by default it is opened in your default image editing software.
Once you press the Print Screen and choose what to capture, the software may automatically save the area, upload it to your online account, and copy the URL into your clipboard. Once you have this URL, you can share it easily within seconds.
CloudShot automatically saves a history of your last 4 captures/recordings. You can access them by right clicking the system tray icon and selecting recent shots option.
- Simple and easy to use screen capturing software,
- Record screen in GIF and share it with a click of a button,
- Upload automatically to Dropbox, OneDrive, Dropbox, Imgur, and FTP,
- History of 4 latest shots saved on your computer,
- Simple annotation and image editing capabilities,
- Multiple monitor support.
This is simple and easy to use software which allows you to quickly capture or record your screen and share it within seconds.