eM Client is a full-featured and fully functional free e-mail client for Windows with an easy-to-use interface and integrated calendar and task management within the application.
Little more about eM Client
eM Client Free License – Free license of this software allows you to add up to 2 different accounts to your clients, with an addition to VIP support and ability to use it commercially. However, you need to register to get it for free.
This client supports all popular web and email protocols as well including POP3, SMTP, IMAP, Exchange, Office 365, Apple iCloud and much more.
Among other email clients on the market, eM Client has several integrated features such as:
- Beautiful interface – It has a very nice and easy interface with conversation view and easy email grouping,
- Delay send – With this client you can delay or schedule email sending which is a very good feature for most users,
- Advanced encryption – This software can use advanced encryption methods to protect your sent emails,
- Quick text – You can easily send emails via predefined text snippets as well,
- Integrated translator – When you get an email in a different language, you can easily translate it,
- Bulk mail – You can send email on multiple addresses easily via this client,
- Calendar – Full-featured calendar with reminders, advanced search, tasks and beautiful interface,
- Chat – Be in touch with your contacts via Google talk, Jabber or any other XMPP based service.
In general, eM Client gives you a lot of features, especially for free customers. It is an ideal email client for customers with a little number of email accounts to follow. Additionally, for the price of 25.00 EUR you will get a lifetime license.
eM Client Rating
- User Interface - 8.2/108.2/10
- Functionality - 7.8/107.8/10
- Speed - 7.9/107.9/10
eM Client Summary
With eM Client you will be able to set up your emails within a seconds. It supports most webmail services, as well as all other popular mail protocols. It also has a full support for Microsoft Outlook, Windows Mail or even Mozilla Thunderbird!