Flawless Widescreen was created in an effort to make it easier to craft fixes and patches to get games functioning correctly in UltraWide/Surround/Eyefinity gaming resolutions.
Gaming in widescreen delivers a great viewing point for many games you are playing - without using multiple monitors. However, not all games can take advantage of ultrawide displays by default.
Does ultrawide makes difference?
Difference between 16:9 (standard) and 21:9 (ultrawide) resolution givies you a much wider area to see, as shown at the animation below:
With this software, you can easily "patch" the supported game to go into true wide screen mode. All you need to do is to choose the game you want from the supported list and select desired options from the right side of the program window - run the game (while this app is running in the background) and that's it!
Flawless Widescreen Main Features
- Updated list of supported games (140 and counting)
- Built in C++ ensuring fast processing and low memory utilization
- Can use AMD Eyefinity and NVIDIA Surround API
- Game plugins are open source
If you own a widescreen monitor, you might need to use this application while playing some games that initially does not support your display resolution by default. It is extremely easy to set this application up and start playing in your native resolution in seconds with Flawless Widescreen.
- Support for more than 140 game titles
- Using NVIDIA and AMD native resolution APIs
- Very fast and easy to setup
- Would like to see more supported game titles