fx-Calc is an advanced scientific calculator for Windows and it is really a powerful replacement of the old calculator software integrated into Windows OS.
fx-Calc Main Features
The application is extremely low on resource consumption. It uses less than 1MB of memory on regular work and it is smaller than the windows integrated calc.exe application!
Other unique features this calculator has integrated:
- Calculation and definition of functions up to 5 variables,
- It is capable to solve equations,
- Analyze functions with a graphic presentation,
- Integrated library for scientific constants,
- 2D and 3D function plots and complex graphs,
- Interactive linear regression module support,
- Automated history and current memory usage display,
- It is able to handle complex numbers.
Each calculation starts with the input of the expression in the selected field. The software is capable to display results immediately while you type!
The syntax and format of mathematical expressions are similar to BASIC and function buttons integrated into UI are here to help insert them correctly.
fx-Calc is really a very powerful tool and the main focus of it is on functions rather than algebra. It is much more powerful than integrated Windows calculator and you should definitely give it a try.
- User Interface - 6/106/10
- Functionality - 9/109/10
- Speed - 9/109/10
fx-Calc is one of the most advanced desktop calculators for Windows OS. Its biggest advantage is handling of complex mathematical tasks with ease.