GBM or Game Backup Monitor is a free and flexible application that is able to detect games you play and once you finish playing a game, it will automatically create a backup of your saved games.
Game Backup Monitor compresses these files using 7-Zip and works great. GBM can be used on a single or on multiple computers as it effectively uses cloud-based services. This application is created for gamers, but you can also monitor any other application if you want.
Currently it supports 310 games, but you can also customize these to work with your games as well.
Game Backup Monitor Features
- Backup your saves automatically and immediately after playing a game. No scheduling or input required!
- Track the hours that you’ve played any monitored game, similar to Steam. (Optional)
- Backup to a cloud folder and add cloud save support to any game.
- GBM can detect and backup games running on DOSBox, ScummVM or Wine.
- A growing list of pre-configured games for Windows and Linux.
- Easily setup an unlimited number of games to monitor, each with their own specific settings.
- Game settings are designed to be easily portable and shared.
Game Backup Monitor Rating
- User Interface - 7/107/10
- Functionality - 8/108/10
- Speed - 8/108/10
BGM automatically backup your saved games and track the hours that you have spent playing the game. It is able to backup your saves on a cloud or a network folder. Officially supports almost 300 games, but it can be used on any game when configured.