There are many available BitTorrent clients available for all platforms. uTorrent is the most popular of them all. Over the years, uTorrent became less popular because of its aggressive advertising policy and lack of new useful features and options.
Clean user interface
qBitTorrent has a polished user interface similar to µTorrent. Best of all, it does not have any advertisements or annoying offers and most options are available only a few clicks away.
Full-featured BitTorrent Client
The features of this software closely resemble those of µTorrent and developers port the same features across all other platforms.
qBittorrent Main Features
- Functional bandwidth scheduler;
- Full control over torrent trackers;
- IP filtering support;
- Supports IPv6 connections;
- Integrated torrent search engines (Unofficial plugin) *Requires Python;
- Tool for creating torrents;
- Torrent filtering, prioritizing and queuing;
- Super-seed option to seed torrents faster;
- Available in 70 different languages.
Beautiful Web UI
qBittorrent has an amazing and powerful Web UI. It is almost replicated desktop version. You can easily enable it through the options.
- User Interface - 8/108/10
- Functionality - 9/109/10
- Speed - 10/1010/10
qBittorrent project aims to provide an open-source software alternative to µTorrent. Additionally, qBittorrent runs and provides the same features on all major platforms (Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, OS/2, FreeBSD).