Recuva lets you recover deleted files on your computer quickly and easily and completely free of charge. It is the most popular free software of this kind. Unlike similar free file recovery software solutions, Recuva can recover files from damaged or even newly formatted drives!
Recuva Main Features
Recuva can recover files from your Windows computer, recycle bun, SSD card or any other storage device with only a few clicks.
With this software, you may try to recover accidentally deleted pictures, music files or any other files on your computer. It supports recovery from any rewriteable media, USB flash memory, external drives and so on.
It uses an advanced software which can deep-scan files and changes on your drives to find any traces of files you have deleted. Because of it, Recuva can find the deleted files with a good chance.
This software also has an excellent feature which allows you to securely delete files on your hard drive – this is especially useful if you want a file to be deleted for good. It uses a military-standard technique to make sure your files are really deleted from your drives.
- Deep Scan – Recuva has a great deep scan option where you can search for deleted files on your hard drives.
- Undelete files – This piece of software is great if you want to recover previously deleted files, such as photos, documents, music files, and even emails.
- Works anywhere – It supports any rewriteable media you might use. It supports even raw photography formats as well.
- Email recovery – Recuva can recover deleted emails from desktop email clients such as Outlook Express, Windows Live Mail or Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Office support – It can intelligently rebuild Microsoft Word documents from their temporary files, so you might recover unsaved Word documents with this app.
Recuva is really an amazing piece of software which can recover the deleted files from any rewriteable media you might use.