WPS Office is really an amazing free alternative to the most popular office suite – Microsoft Office. It features the best compatibility with MS Office file formats among free office suites and has a nice and modern user interface.
Any exported file with WPS Office, including documents, presentations, and spreadsheets is fully compatible with the most popular office suite – meaning that sharing files is not an issue.
You can use this software without registration, but if you do that you can access to 1GB of free online storage to save your files to the cloud. This is really a neat feature, especially for a free software.
This office suite can convert PDF files into Word format – which is not common among other free office suits. Additionally, it is quite fast and requires incredibly low system resources to operate and it is an ideal solution to install on older PCs.
WPS Office Pros
- Amazing support for MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint formats,
- Great and intuitive user-interface, like Microsoft Office,
- Writer, Presentation, and Spreadsheets included,
- Extremely fast and low on system resources,
- Available for Android, iOS, and Linux platforms as well.
WPS Office Cons
- Advertisements might display from time to time,
- Some options are locked to paid software versions.
Overall, WPS Office for Windows is a great, effective, fast, and free MS Office alternative with which you can do a lot. If you are bothered with ads you might purchase a pro version which is noticeably cheaper than Microsoft.